Please Note: We are in the process of renovating all the cabins and upgrading the facilities. We should have lots of new photos by the spring.
Our main lodge is a log building with pine floors and big windows so guests can look out over the lake. It was built in the tradition "vertical log style", which is reminiscent of the early buildings made by the pioneers. The main floor is the dining room, which is heated by fireplace. Attached is a big kitchen where piping-hot homemade meals are made and served quickly and hot to your table. Below is a typical menu:
• Saturday: Lasagna, Cesar Salad, homemade bread and dessert.
• Sunday: Turkey with stuffing (big groups) or Roast Beef (small groups), mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, bread and dessert.
• Monday: Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, bread and dessert.
• Tuesday: Sweet & sour chicken fried, rice, peas, bread and dessert.
• Wednesday: BBQ pork chops, potato casserole, vegetables, bread and dessert.
• Thursday: Steak, salad, baked potato, home made bread and home made dessert.
• Friday: Fish, coleslaw, beans, French fries or salad, bread and dessert.
• Breakfast: Eggs, ham or sausage or bacon, four pancakes or three French toast from homemade bread, oatmeal or cold cereal.
• Juice: Orange, apple, tomato, milk or coffee